Cotton & Laminated Bibs for Babies, Infants & Toddlers
The market for baby accessories has continued to evolve over the years and has given parents different options on how they should keep their baby and young toddlers clean during food sessions. We believe it is important to educate you on the types of Bibs that are available out there on the market and explain why ours are the best.
Disposal, Plastic Scoop, Cover-all, & Toweling Bibs
Being able to throw away the Bib after it has been used might be luxury, but only for certain times of the year. Disposable Bibs are usually made out of strengthened paper and come in a box of 30. The number varies on the package. Although these Bibs are usually water-proof, it doesn't always prove to be the best avenue to go.
At first you might be confused about what kind of Bib this is. Simply put, it is usually an entirely plastic made Bib with the bowl-like shape at the bottom near your child's stomach. The purpose of this Bib is to help catch solid foods from falling on the floor. Though it is useful when catching food, it also proves to be very uncomfortable around a child's neck.
A cover-all Bib actually is an entire outfit for your child to wear during food sessions. While this type of Bib offers good protection for your child and is easily cleaned, it may prove to be uncomfortable. Some children experience anxiety and distress when wearing cover-all Bibs. Not just that, but cover-all Bibs tend to lean towards the more expensive side of the spectrum.
The traditional toweling Bib is the most popular in that it is absorbent and usually offers water-resistant plastic. They are easy to carry when on the go and are very affordable. One of the long standing problems with toweling Bibs is their longevity in looking new. Because toweling Bibs are easily stainable, it is only reasonable to note that you can't expect them to look new for long.
What We Offer
Infantissima offers seven different designs to help address different ages and the stages of your baby.
- The Toddler Bib, 10" x 14", has a fabric face and terry/vinyl backing.
- The Laminated Toddler Bib, 10" x 14", and is constructed from our laminated fabrics "with 2' Velcro closure."
- The Laminated Toddler Bib with Pocket, 10" x 14", and is constructed from our laminated fabrics.
- The Laminated Toddler Smock, 13" x 18", has a cap sleeve and longer extended front and pocket extending across the width of the Bib.
- The Infant Bib, 8" x 10", comes in the fabric or the laminated fabric.
- The Toddler PUL Smock, 13" x 18", is made with PUL fabric and "with 2' Velcro closure"
- The Minky Bib 10" x 14", is made of the softest and safest Minky fabric.
All of our Bibs are constructed with 2" strips that hold the Bib closed while still capable of being adjusted. The Toddler Laminated Smock is an exception to this.
Product Strengths Include
- Top quality materials used in construction
- Wash and dry with like colors
- "Baby field tested" for function and durability
- Coverage as determined by size is verified
- Manufacture has confidence in their product
- Softer terry cloth is next to your baby's skin
- Made in the USA
Design Strengths Include
- Fabric will not hinder absorption
- Laminated fabrics are easier to clean
- Laminated Toddler Bibs with or without pocket
- High quality trim
- 2" fabric, hooks and loops, allows for adjustability of fit
- Eye catching colors for terrific displays at home and in stores
- All fabrics match or coordinate with other fabrics in our line
All of our Bibs will meet and go beyond your expectations as a parent. Not only are our Bibs fashionable, but, they function as intended by your child without presenting any problems. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the types of Bibs we offer, please use the Contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.